Bring this idea to life!
What you’re reading are thoughts for a possible Imagine Zero project. We’re publishing it early because it could change the world. There are more good ideas than good founders.
Make this big by developing the case: send us an email.
Impact 1on1 is a proposed non-profit coaching and consulting offering to help mission-critical NGO with free-of charge, time-bound advising and project-based support. Gigs range from monthly sessions to closer project-based collaboration with several hours a week.
What NGOs do we target?
We focus on helping climate NGOs that have high potential to positively impact global decarbonization and that are at mission-critical points of their journey. Examples are phases of professionalization, expansion, new initiatives or participation in critical political processes with governments and corporations alike.
Who are our advisors?
We acquire advisors from our network. They offer help in these areas: business operations and management, growth, project management, product management, ideation, software development, data analysis and visualization, communication and visual design, coaching, people management, leadership, productivity tools.
How can NGO professionals get advise?
- Identify current and upcoming challenges.
- Reach out to one of us alongside some background on and the faced problems.
- We schedule a call and decide if and what format to use for a adviser relationship.
- Seasoned professionals are willing to advise, coach and consult professionals from climate NGOs a few hours per month.
- This generates long-lasting benefits for impact professionals.
- New relationships can be established without central matchmaking.
- Occasional surveys and a centralized 1on1 directory are enough to track the project.
- Professionals from climate NGOs refer us to their networks.
Possible Next Steps
- Finish landing page with advisor profiles (currently we have 8 commitments).
- Identify target NGOs.
- Establish relationships.
- Survey NGOs and advisors to learn and iterate.
- Adapt and scale!